Brand & Sales Account Manager
Melbourne & Sydney
- Permanent Opportunity (full-time)
- Key sales role
- Work for a Premium Australian Fashion Agency
What you will do:
- You will be responsible for developing and managing a leading portfolio of brands within VIC, SA, WA & SA maximising the potential of each brand whilst adhering to their specific branding needs.
- As a member of the sales team, you will be a key driver in building a strong customer base and foundations for brand longevity and sales growth, to positively impact the brand performance.
- Keep up with changes in the market such as new stores, new trends, new brands, new categories, and cultural/ environmental influences
- Manage showing process in the showroom, face to face, over the phone, by written correspondence and on-road. This also includes merchandising/ ranging and requires a continued focus to ensure collections are always presented at their best
- Establish, maintain and nurture relationships with your brands and their wider teams, to establish trust and display commitment,
- Operate in a fast-paced environment with four 'sell' seasons per year.
- Work independently as well be part of a national team and assist in identification of new business opportunities for the agency.
- Showroom and account admin
If you are ready for an opportunity to genuinely grow your career and take ownership of your role, then this is the role for you! To apply, please send your resume and cover letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org.