Brand & Sales Account Manager
The LOFFT is a premium fashion agency which represents an inspiring mix of Australian & International labels and focuses on recognizing, launching and managing only the most exceptional creators in the industry. Our brand portfolio embodies a mix of luxury labels, exciting emerging talent, and lifestyle brands. We are now seeking an experienced Brand & Sales Account Manager to join Melbourne & Sydney Showrooms, on a full-time basis starting in early 2022.
About the opportunity
This is a very exciting opportunity for a dedicated and self-motivated Brand & Sales Account Manager who is focussed on managing both existing accounts and the developing of new sales opportunities nationally. In addition, we’re looking for someone who thrives on building successful relationships with their customers and clients and is committed to ensuring all communications are managed professionally from start to finish.
The successful applicant will work under the guidance of our GM & Sales Director who is highly accomplished, very experienced, and will provide strong support for the smooth integration into the role. This is definitely the role for someone with a passion for working with premium Australian and International fashion brands.
- Develop and manage the sales accounts for our portfolio of brands within Australia & New Zealand
- Drive the development of strong customer relations to increase brand longevity and sales growth;
- Ensure sales targets are continually met or exceeded
- Proactively manage effective communications with current, new and potential customers and clients
- Manage all appointment schedules with customers and clients on a regular basis
- Maintain showroom and ensure collections are correctly merchandised/ranged
- Prepare sales reports at completion of each sales cycle and provide detailed analysis
- Manage all related administration activities, including updating databases and budget management
- Contribute to the Lofft Fashion Agency website and social media via content creation and development in line with our specified standards
- Support other staff members while managing 1 direct report
- 3+ years’ experience in a sales/account management in the retail, fashion and/or wholesale industry with detailed knowledge in wholesale business practices, negotiations, margins and pricing structures
- Strong brand/product management - understanding and managing key changes that impact the market such as new stores, new trends, new brands, new categories, and cultural/ environmental influences
- Highly innovative with the ability to develop new business opportunities for the agency
- Highly organised and motivated, with the ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team environment – working with staff across multiple teams nationally
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally, with the ability to develop strategic plans
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills and a great attention to detail
- Can work flexibly during peak sales periods and willingness to travel interstate
- Strong computer skills with experience using Office suite, Mailchimp, Outlook, Google Drive and Docs. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Canva would be desirable.
If you are ready for an opportunity to genuinely grow your career and take ownership of your role, then this is the role for you! Please apply today by sending your resume and cover letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org .
* Please note only successful candidates for interview will be contacted.